Business Angel, mentor, advisor, and Board member.
He focuses on Swiss technology startups. His corporate career was in the Information and Communications Technology industry.
He was a general manager with focus on go-to-market and sales. He held C-level positions at Fujitsu and Oracle, after various leadership positions at Digital Equipment, AT&T, and Global One.
He is an alumnus of EPFL, the University of California at Berkeley, and INSEAD. https://ch.linkedin.com/in/rousset/en
Dr. Werner M. Enz
Chief Executive Officer of EVA, the Basel Life Science start-up agency, and also of the Basel Inkubator, a mandate from the University of Basel and the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (FHNW).
He held various senior executive positions with Roche in Basel, Canada and Germany, including running Roches largest business unit in oncology, immunology and transplant medicine. After a merger project with Rhône Poulenc Rorer (today Sanofi) in Sweden, he worked for Abbott as Commercial Director Europe in the USA and Divisional Head Hospital business in Switzerland.
Dr. Enz also worked for a number of innovative startups and mid-sized B2B technology companies in life science, leading late stage clinical and business development as well as commercial operations, including as country manager and CEO.
He holds a Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Bern, Switzerland, and an MBA from Edinburgh Business School, Scotland, UK.
Dr. Martin Riediker
- Education in Chemistry at the ETHZ and Princeton University/USA
- Business und General Management Education at Harvard University/USA
- 30 years’ experience in the chemical industry
- Member of the Boards of Plaxica (Bio-based Chemicals), Polymetrix (PET), Micromacinazione
(Pharma), INOFEA (Biocatalysis)
- Member of the Commission for Education and Research of economiesuisse
- Member of the SCCER Steering Committee
- President of the Steering Committee of the National Research Program 66: Resource Wood
- President Engineering Sciences of the Commission for Technology and Innovation
- Born in Canton Zürich, married, 3 children, now living in Canton Baselland
Dr. Yves Dudal
Biotech engineer by training (National Institute for Applied Sciences, INSA Toulouse, France) and received his PhD in chemical engineering from Polytechnique Montréal, Canada in 2000. Yves has worked 8 years as academic researcher in Montpellier, France, leading to the foundation of his first start-up company in 2010, which was taken over by a european group in 2015. Yves was since the foundation the CEO of INOFEA until he moved to the CEO position of Perseo. He continues supporting INOFEA as Lead Director.