INOFEA is currently looking for a:
Technical Sales Representative Biotechnology
with a strong biotech related background to grow the sales of our products. The initial focus will be to develop and transact with the various contacts already initiated by the company. The position is available as full-time. Compensation comprises a fixed part and a variable with overachievement accelerator. The position directly reports to the Chief Business Officer and is located in Basel, Switzerland.
• Understanding the market and value proposition
• Designing and executing marketing and sales campaigns for the targeted industrial areas
• Developing summary sales plans to address the agreed industrial areas
• Executing sales plans once approved by negotiating and closing the deals
• Identifying new accounts and appropriate contacts for the introduction of our technology with the support of the CBO
• Contacting the accounts, presenting the products and the technology, preparing and presenting customized value propositions, securing commitment
• Maintaining and reporting an up-to-date view of the sales pipeline for management monitoring and support
• Keeping abreast of relevant industry developments, as well as competitors’ activities
• Participating in trade conferences and industry seminars/workshops
• Nurturing customers to increase wallet share and to make them usable references
• At least six years of experience in sales and commercial activities
• At least three years of demonstrated success selling to the biotech/pharma market
• Strong product background in biotech, particularly enzymology
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Demonstrated and sustained ability to initiate and drive ongoing
• Effective and efficient sales pipeline driver and manager
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Energetic and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal agility who feeds off goal-setting and achievements
• Has the startup sense of urgency and agility.
• Energetic and passionate yet composed.
• Outstanding listening and communication skills.
• Flexible and wanting to contribute to the team’s success.
• Natural sales skills, hunter and relationship-builder.
• Says what she/he will do, does what she/he said.
• Practices transparency.
• Fluently spoken and written German and English are required.
Contact: Please send your application directly to email@example.com including your CV and motivation letter to apply for the job.